Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Progress report on WIP

Hello, everyone. It's been busy lately, with the run-up to Easter and training. 

This is a progress photo of the new purse/tote bag.
All it needs now is for the zipper to be sewn in and the top panel to be sewn down. It's a little tricky to access the key parts, as y'all can see from the line of pins. I  am leaning towards removing the pins, stitching the top panel down, and then stitching the zipper panel in place on top of the other stitching. Then the bag will be done.

Re:training, I am doing a little mild weight work with my arms and exercising my ankles and feet and legs, even on days I don't do a formal walk. As the first part of our resumed Camino is expected to be fairly flat, things should be okay. 



No comments:

Post a Comment