Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Progress report: new purse/tote

Hello, everyone. Today I have a W.I.P. progress report.

This is another of the Sew4Home.com  embroidered purses. The first had the lion head they show on their site. The second had a Cardinal on a branch. (Gift recipient loves cardinals.) Now a new one for me, because the Lion Purse is getting worn out. (The faux linen white fabric I used is not really durable to being dragged all over God's creation in airplanes and cars and just everywhere. ) This one has cotton duck, prewashed, for the outside. 
There will be a zipper on top as well as the top bands in the original pattern.
The lining is going to be lime green nylon ripstop, which I passed through a candle flame to prevent raveling edges.

Some completions to post but not today, I haven't taken photos of them yet. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment