Tuesday, March 28, 2023

A great new tool

Hello, everyone. 
Yesterday I picked up my online order from JoAnn's and today I opened the box--the reason for making an order--and used it.

There is occasionally a need to pick up the nested-in glass of this coffee table. Other ways of lifting it out of its encircling ring pose too much risk to the thin wooden ring or the glass. (Think prying up with a thin butter knife here.) While fretting about it, I noticed the spiffy ruler holders some ladies online use to hold things steady. 

It worked like a charm! I  lifted the oval glass up and turned it so it rested on the rim, then carefully removed it for the (very necessary) cleaning of the wooden table top.

I'm so excited about this. I'm also looking forward to stabilizing rulers while cutting and trimming fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment