Sunday, January 8, 2023

The newest pinny

 Hello, everyone.

In a recent post I showed some layout stuff on the new small design boards. They were the top and bottom of a new pincushion, from, of course, the stash of small bits and small pieced bits. (Had one of the bottom strips upside down in the picture, oops!)

The pincushion is now finished. The final size is around 3.5 to 4 inches.


The top, made of pieced triangles. I used plain straight stitch for the quilting. There was enough going on already. Most of these tiny triangles are offcuts from the Patriotic Flag wall hanging I made last year or the year before.


The bottom, made of 1.5" strips. I used the canned feather stitch on my sewing machine for the quilting here.


The collection of completed pincushions, in a bowl. The trucks in the background are on the Valentine's Day embroidered table runner that was made a year or two back with the Sewing Club.


No comments:

Post a Comment