Sunday, January 15, 2023

Another sewing club project (updated)

 Hello, everyone. Yesterday in sewing club we were working on an oven mitt. I finished mine today--but I fell back on traditional quilt binding techniques because the one step binding we were learning didn't work out well for me. No, I take that back. The new binding method was impossible for my fingers to put together. Next time it might work better!





This is the heart shaped mitt from Crazy little projects.

The idea is that you insert your thumb into one side and your fingers into the other and use it to take a pan out of the oven. I did add an extra layer of padding (Warm and White) in addition to the specified Insul-Brite layer. 

All fabrics and and the button decoration are from stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment