Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Garden flowers

 Hello, everyone.  

I have been working on the little pumpkin coasters a lot, and so what I have to share today is flowers. Not that it's ever unwelcome to see flowers!

 The eggplants that I rescued from the garden, where the clay soil was just too heavy for them, are rewarding me with blossoms. 

This is a native plant that butterflies,  especially the monarch clan, just love. It needs water but it's just so pretty. Ankle high and no thorns, too.

When we moved into our new house, leaving behind the beautiful roses, DGD gave me a mini rose for Mother's Day. It's still going strong.


Last of the list, a rain lily. 

We have put compost and topsoil into the rectangular raised bed. I plan to put greens, radishes, and maybe some herbs into it. There are some basil seedlings that are now in gallon sized pots and would look pretty across the end.

That's our progress on the garden bed so far!



No comments:

Post a Comment