Monday, May 2, 2022

Another bowl filler

 Hello, everyone. 

I have finished another bowl filler from this lovely book my DM gave me, which is shown below.


The back side, the top photo, with decorative quilting stitches. 

The front side, at  right, with some decorative stitches and a small scattering of beads. This project was done out of stash--in fact, the center striped section was an off cut from the last little bowl filler. That explains the very similar set of colors here!




(I haven't figured out how to slide the pictures around on the post while posting from the phone. Select and slide with a finger isn't doing it, don't know why.)

Here is the front cover of the book. It's paperback and has a lot of photos of the projects to go with the text and line drawings. 

This is the project photo page that has the two I've done so far. (Top left was the first one, and the bottom one was the second.) The low-volume colors I used make mine look totally different. 




This is a cute collection of ideas for fabric scraps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment