Thursday, February 8, 2024

Wow the formatting went crazy in here

 Hello, everyone.

My computer shows the pictures I uploaded--did that post from my cell phone--but they're huge and the sidebar things are displayed on top of the photos. I have no idea what happened, but I think the people in charge of maintaining Blogger have messed around with something (to "fix something") and it broke something else. Documentation is our friend!

A photo from May 2023 for today, to test the way it will appear when posted:

I believe this is one of the Holy Week parade platforms in Sevilla. Anyone who knows, please correct me if I have gotten this wrong. Note the beautiful shells on the right hand figure's robe.

Edited to add: this was posted from my desktop and it came out fine. Maybe the issue is in the Blogger app?


No comments:

Post a Comment