Saturday, September 10, 2022

Another completed project

 Hello, everyone.  Today I am sharing with y'all the newest set of placemats from my little "studio."



This is a set of six, destined for DD1, for her family's enjoyment.

I spread them out because the set is a little bit scrappy, and the sixth one shows the back. I do love that beach-themed Chevy Bel-Air print. I fear that this has used up the last of it.

The pattern is a charm placemat, probably from Fat Quarter Shop, and I learned how to make easy four-patch squares from 2 stacked 5 inch squares. These are the squares with the brown tortoise shell print--repeated throughout the set. The other squares are a mix of various seaside or pastel prints, including a number of squares in white-on-white. I know that one of the placemats is from a Zen Chic charm pack. It's the pink center square with bubble-like circles in blues. The name of the seaside themed charm pack many of the others are from escapes me. That one contributed the corals, the whales, and the little fishes and suchlike.

It was a lot of fun using these ocean themed prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment