Wednesday, September 20, 2023

A New Pinny

Hello, everyone. Today's post introduces a new pinny for my bowl of pinnies. 
The top side: pieced from leftover half square triangle and strips. I added a grab loop just for fun, but it could also be used to keep the pincushion from going astray while being used away from home. The grab loop, already sewn into a bit of strap, was another strip in the stash. I quilted along seam lines for the top side of the pincushion. 
The bottom side. I quilted along the pattern lines of this charm square. The navy is a little darker than the blue bits on the top, but it's still compatible. 

As y'all can clearly see, the overall pincushion is about 4 inches square after stuffing.

This little thing is a rest for me, after last week's finish on the Old-and-new quilt. I especially liked finding a use for the leftover corners from the flag wall hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment