Monday, July 3, 2023

Things my sweetie saw that I want to see

 Hello, everyone.

While I was laid up (not to use the colloquial expression "stove up") DH walked all over Madrid. This was hard for him, as we customarily go together to see the churches, the gardens, etc.

He found more than one church that we had never seen together.

And, of course, he visited our favorite art museums: the Prado and the Thyssen-Bournemisza.

I will try to get the pictures that he took together over the next several posts to share them with y'all.


This was a church near the place where we were staying. I share a few of the many photos he took.


This view of the niche was amazingly beautiful.


San Rocco, with the dog who brought him bread when he was ill.

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, with the scapular.

This was a lovely church. I am excited to be there to visit in person when next we go to Madrid.


No comments:

Post a Comment