Tuesday, November 16, 2021

My Dirty Girls

 Hello, everyone.

Today I want to show off my wonderful sand gaiters: an outer layer that keeps rocks and sand from getting into your shoes.


This is one of my pair of Dirty Girls. There is a little hook, visible here, and a little bit of hook-and-loop, not visible, at the back of the shoe. The lady's shop has a number of different patterns in the fabric, I chose the Camino one as y'all can see. 

While on the Camino Primitive, we met a lady from Germany who also has Dirty Girls, in a black and red sort of splash or flame pattern.

They work. Aside from a couple of bits of weed that worked their way up the side once, I had no foreign objects get into my shoes. And there was a lot of dirt, sand, and gravel to cross! 

This is also a closer view of the Speedgoat 4 shoes that were written about in my last post.



No comments:

Post a Comment