Thursday, December 17, 2020

A new embroidery project, almost completed

 Hello, everyone.

My local quilt shop has classes, both quilting project classes and embroidery project classes. I have been going to the embroidery classes to learn how to work with my Janome embroidery machine.

Yesterday we worked on a tote bag project. It was a Kimberbell class, so we had a tote bag to embroider on. Today I finished the stitching on the decorative design.

All it needs now is soaking, to get the dissolvables out, and finishing the bag.


There is a bit of colored chalk to come out. After the chalk is cleared up, I will drip dry the fabric and complete the bag.

It was fun to  learn new things and try something different. This one was a multi-hoop project that was designed to be sewn in stages.


No comments:

Post a Comment