Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving Greetings to all

Hello, everyone.

Today is Thanksgiving Day in the U.S.  It's a day to remember and be grateful for the blessings in our lives.

 As we drove to visit family for the holiday, we learned that hay is not the only thing that is put up in round bales. These are cotton bales, with plastic wrappers to keep the lint at least somewhat clean and dry. On the sunny side, the green ones are actually bright yellow. There were also a lot of bright pink ones.
While walking to Mass I was reminded of one of the reasons people like to plant holly bushes. Aren't these bright red berries beautiful?

For my US readers, I wish you a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.  For my international readers, I wish you a wonderful day. And for all the peregrinos I hope that the fruits of the pilgrimage grow and blossom in your lives. Thank you all for reading my little blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment