Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Finished one bracelet

Hello, everyone.

The dutch spiral learning project is done. I finished it off into a bracelet.

This used up some of the bead mix that was left over from years ago. It also used up a catch that was in the stash.

While looking around at youtube, I discovered that the really nifty spiral earring that I'd seen on Pinterest is also a dutch spiral project, with tapering to make the overal lozenge shape. This could grow into a whole collection of blue-toned spiral whatsits!

(Link above is to the main page of youtube, search "seed beads dutch spiral" for a whole collection of interesting videos.)