Friday, July 13, 2018

Little surprises, software edition

Hello, everyone.

When we came home and I turned on the computer, it informed me that it needed to do an operating system update. Y'all probably know which Monster Sized corporation that was. Anyway, after it ran some new stuff appeared on my taskbar. And oddly enough, one thing disappeared. I rectified these little bits and thought things were okay.

They weren't. The update messed up the Photoshop Elements. It no longer saved an edited file. It's hard to crop pictures when you can't save the cropped, smaller file.  After much fussing and web searching, I reverted to the previous version of the operating system. The one that worked just fine up until we left on the pilgrimage.

Then I opened up Photoshop Elements to check whether it was finally working. It is! In celebration, a picture of some airport art that I liked:


This is a largish file even in "save for web" but that's probably because of all the bunches of butterflies and crystals.



No comments:

Post a Comment