Friday, February 19, 2016

More simplicifation

Hello, everyone.

It's been a busy week. As part of the simplification/decluttering process, we released a massive, carved, antique dining set to the Salvation Army. (Having ended up with a family dining table and its chairs, there were just too many dining sets in the house!) And we've been making repeated pilgrimages over to their donation center/back side of the thrift store.

There have been many beads, a mixed collection of odd pieces of glass and kitchen gadgets that never quite took off for us, and so on.

Today and yesterday, it's been the sewing room's turn. There's a pile of folded fabric, ties and so on that's about 3 1/2 feet high, that's going to go over there the next time someone goes.

I wanted to put up a picture of the ribbon rolls that need a new home, but Snap! I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I can't find the pictures that I loaded from the SD chip.

A gratuitous puppy picture!
Obviously I need to do more work on the picture management end of this program. Not to say, this stupid program.
Microsoft, you didn't need to mess up, oops, completely rearrange the way Windows 7 handled pictures. That was working fine. And it made a new folder every time I uploaded the chip to the box. It was great. Now I can't even find the pictures I uploaded to the box, to add them to the blog--or anything else I might want to add them to. Like maybe an email.


No comments:

Post a Comment