Friday, February 13, 2015

Walking fun

Hello, everyone.

I learned something new the other day while we were walking down to get a lotto ticket.

We got about half of the way to the corner (a quarter mile) and looked back to discover that Princess had climbed the fence and was trotting along to catch up to us.



Then she thought she'd cross the road and go alongside us. Traffic prevented that, and we crossed over to her before she could try again and get unlucky. Then we said, "Let's go home, Princess!" and I started jogging along the road back to the house. She happily ran ahead of me. We got back to the house without incident, she met me at the back gate, and we put her inside the house and told her what a good doggie she is.

I didn't know I could jog a quarter mile.



No comments:

Post a Comment